- Why arrow functions are called this-less function?
- Why arrow functions are called arguments-less function?
- Does call or apply method available to arrow function?
- Can we bind an object to arrow function by using call or apply method?
- What happens when we use
thisinside arrow function?
- Explain one case wehre we should not use arrow function.
- Can the arrow function be used as a constructor?
- Does arrow function has the prototype property?
- When do we need an explicit return from arrow function?
- What to do for returning an object literal from arrow function?