Next.js is useful to build server-side rendering and static web applications using React.
It is an open-source, lightweight React.js framework that facilitates to build static and server-side rendering web applications.
Following are some interview questions on Next.js
- Why we should use Next.js?
- What is code splitting in Next.js?
- What are the methods to fetch data in Next.js?
- How do you set up CDN in Next.js?
- Can we use a web server like Nginx with Next.js?
- What are the differences between Next.js vs Gatsby?
- How to use CSS-in-JS in Next.js?
- How to enable AMP in Next.js?
- What type of websites are suitable to build with Next.js?