What to do for cough?
Many of us get affected to cough and cold due to the season or weather changes. Some of us got stuffy or runny nose or some of us feeling mild fever due to cold. Following are some of the ways to get rid of cough:
- Try to stay away from the cold air and avoid the AC air
- In winter get a warm bath or drink 1 glass of mild warm water three times a day
- Those who smoke, refrain from smoking
- Mixed honey with light hot water and drink, if we can mix ginger with it then it will be even better
- Drick tulsi-tea, tulsi + green tea is a very beneficial for cough
- Mix raw turmeric with light hot milk and drink, it gives good results
- Chewy amla and drink juice and it will be beneficiary
- Eat raw onions with food or salad
It is good to say that this can be a problem due to climate change, as well as allergy’s side effects, cold conditions, genetic problems or infections. It is a very effective method that has been used for thousands of years by our mother, grandmother. Below is a very effective method of:
- Bay leaf
- Tulsi leaf
- Plam candy
Mix the above ingredients with 4 glasses of hot water and make two glasses by boiling, and eat it 2 to 3 times a day.