Some of these infections are also related to genetic. There are posibilities of getting some of the problems from parents.
Good oral hygiene is an ultimate reason of smile and happiness.
One should follows regular and proper oral hygiene such as:
- Brushing teeth after breakfast and before sleeping
- Using Mouthwash
- Washing and Rinsing mouth after meals
The above rules are very common and we all should try it. If we are not taking proper care of our teeth and gum it is very likely we will get in these teeth and gum infections. As we grow older day by day then these infections stand beside us.
There is no need to fall in fear.There are so many natural remedies that one can apply. This natural remedies are not so costly and we can collect it easily.
Ayurveda is an ancient study of natural herbs and plants based medicines. There are many remedies that offered for the healing of gum and teeth infections by this stream. There are two prominent reasons of applying Ayurvedic remedies:
- Ayurvedic remedies are healthy and do not bring on side effects
- They help to strengthen the system and bring on the benefits of herbs and plants
Use of pepper and turmeric for teeth and gum infections
One of the known Ayurvedic remedies which can work for the shaking teeth problem is the use of pepper and turmeric for the building of stronger gums. For such a treatment the following steps need to be followed:
- Even amounts of black pepper and turmeric root has to be taken
- The two ingredients need to be crushed together
- The mixture should be massaged on to the gum for one to four minutes daily
- The mouth should then be rinsed
Use of salt and mustard oil:
The use of salt and mustard oil is another known ways of healing teeth or gum issues. In order to strengthen the gum one can take up the following steps:
- A mixture of salt and mustard oil can help to strengthen the gums
- It prevents loose teeth from coming on when one is ageing
- The right amount for this mixture is one eighth of table salt along with two drops of mustard oil
- The mixture needs to be massaged on to the gums with fingers for a minute
- The mouth should be rinsed off with clean water