What is hair dandruff?
Dandruff is a condition of the scalp(died cell of skin) that causes flakes of skin, accompanied by itching. The exact cause is unknown but various factors increase the risk. It is not related to poor hygiene but it may be more visible if a person does not wash or brush their hair often. Dandruff can be embarrassing and hard to treat but help is available.
Causes of hair dandruff
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Not enough hair brushing
- Dry skin
- Shampooing and skin care products
- Diet, not consuming enough foods that contain B vitamins, zinc
- Mental stress
- Medical conditions
- Certain skin condition
- Corpur+ Water
- Coconut oil( little warm) + Methi dust + Lemon peel.
- Lemon juice + Cucumber juice + Alovera juice.
- Vinegar + water
- Lemon juice+small amount of sugar+shampoo.
- Stress can trigger dandruff in some people, so managing it better can reduce the symptoms.
- Shampoo more often, if you have oily hair and scalp, washing daily can help.
- Sunlight, a little exposure to sunlight can be helpful.
- Tea tree oil can be helpful